Epoxy Coated Strand
For greater durability and reliability each wire is Epoxy coated and the space between the wires are Epoxy filled.
Prestressed concrete structures depend upon prestressing strand. In fact, the steel's durability determines the reliability of the structure itself. FLO-TECH Systems make PC structures more durable.
- Dimensions and Mechanical
- Coating Performance
- Bending Characteristics of Coating
- Adhesion and Continuity of Coating under Tensioning
- Comparison with Conventional Strands in Accelerated Test
- Other Characteristics
- Anchorage Characteristics
- Fatigue Resistance
- Bond Characteristics with Concrete (FLO-BOND)
- Epoxy Data Sheet
Get Adobe Reader
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader if you need it - it's free